After 3+ decades of study, I have seen astrology in action. I have observed planetary patterns and cycles and seen people work to embrace and embody their charts. Astrology is an incredible tool for self awareness and self discovery.
At the same time that I began to study astrology, yoga entered my life. Yoga asks us to turn our gaze inward, find compassion for ourselves, and gain a greater understanding of how the life force is trying to express through us. Meditation is also a key component in my yoga practice and I have been deeply inspired by the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Astrology, yoga, and meditation reawakened my innate connection to the unseen world and together they weave a magical tapestry that helps me find meaning and purpose in these complex times.
I am original and creative with an optimistic Sagittarian outlook and my Pisces moon is compassionate and highly intuitive.
The cornerstone of my work is the understanding that we always have the choice — to evolve into the highest and wisest version of ourselves.
Using astrology and yoga as trusted guides, I will help you “dwell as near as possible to the channel in which your life flows.”
Training & Professional Affiliations
- Vice President, NCGR, Fairfield CT Chapter 1990-2002
- Planned the program of speakers and brought top astrologers to CT for lectures and workshops
- Board Member, The Organization for Professional Astrology 2004-2013
- Editor, The Career Astrologer
- Yoga Teacher, Completed 500-hour training in the tradition of Para Yoga
- Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, Himalayan Institute
- Certified Hypnotist
- Certified Yoga Nidra Teacher